Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

A trip to San Diego makes the heart grow




Recently I took a trip to San Diego for the San Diego Crew classic with my rowing team. We did pretty well at the race, but while I was there I had some pretty tasty food and some pretty delightful outfits. The coral blazer I am wearing is from Urban Outfitters my spring must have. The very pink Legally blonde inspired dress is also from Urban Outfitters. Can you tell where I like to shop? Paired with coral blazer is a light pink polyester tank from Forever21 and the shorts are from Anthropology (Shown in a previous post) and Nude flats by Steve Madden. The fresh Fruit and wrap where from a small Cafe called Olive Garden cafe. It was very quaint and yummy.

Hugs & Wishes!

1 comment:

  1. oh this sounds like so much fun! I'm loving everyone's outfits! Especially your friends floral dress and your striped shorts :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking lovely girls and boys!