Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

New goodies + Outfits

 The green Jacket was my latest purchase from J-crew. I am so excited for this one to arrive in the mail even though I wont be wearing it for awhile in this heat...
 My new Kate Spade! I am in love with this bag. The pink goes with everything because it is such a unique color that it does not clash with my outfits. It is soft leather and has cute black and white poka-dots on the inside. This bag is on sale now at katespade.com I think everyone needs one of these!
 When I ordered the purse I also ordered this pink ring. I doubled it up with my kate spade knot ring.
 I wore this outfit to go on a date to paint pottery. It was so fun and relaxing to just paint and chat. I am wearing a black blouse. It was a gift so im not sure where it is from with Anthropology high waisted shorts. Gap sandals and a black Marc by Marc Jacobs watch.
 This is what I wore to church on sunday. Yes this is my second bird dress in one week. Oops. This dress is from H&M and very pretty fit. My sandals are DV.
With my dress I wore this watch to bring in browns to my outfit and to go with my brown leather sandals. I do this a lot actually and its great when you want to wear brown shoes with no brown tones in your clothing.
This was my creation at the pottery place!

1 comment:

  1. Great buys! Love that Kate Spade bag and ring.

    Thanks for visiting my blog :-) xo Leonie

    http://www.thesignaturebow.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking lovely girls and boys!