Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

ALLSAINTS SPITAFIELD

This summer when I was in New York I was in Bloomingdales and I came Across a small section of the store with all these beautiful cloths. I found this Shirt I am wearing above(the wind is blowing in this picture that is why its all puffed up). But the brand is from Europe and has very few stores in the US. But they do have a website. I was looking at what the girls wore in Pretty Little Liars and they wear this brand  from time to time. They most wear Marc by Marc Jacobs, Free People, and Urban Outfitters, though. With this shirt I am wearing William Rast Jeans and Dolce Vita sandals.

My family and I took a trip together to the lovely grocery store(sarcasm). My little sister found it fun to hide in the checkout area. 


Hugs & Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking lovely girls and boys!