Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Spencer Hastings from Pretty little liars style

I love love love Pretty Little liars. My favorite fashionista in PLL is Hannah. I would say I dress more like her. Today I was dressed very Spencer. My picture is bad because my dad took the camera with him on vacation and I had to use my phone. Sorry! So you can't make out the outfit to well.
I am wearing a blue and white striped boyfriend fit button up from Urban Outfitters,
Black skinny Rich & Skinny jeans, and leopard black silk flats from GAP. I felt like Spencer walking around my school (if only I was as smart as her!)
This is my new favorite way to wear my hair! It is easy and cute! Just a super easy bun! If anyone wants to no how I do mine just comment and I will make a hair tutorial!
Last but not least......

My Cute Baby Sisters little outfit! I am not sure what she is wearing I am sure the shoes are
pedi peds and the top and bottoms maybe target or baby gap? Not sure! But its cute!


  Hugs & Wishes!                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking lovely girls and boys!