Total Pageviews

Monday, December 17, 2012

Five days of the week

I decided to do a post of outfits I wore every day of the week to school. Hope you find this inspirational!


Monday. Go Business causal. I wore a Navy Forever21 cotton blazer, Free People peter pan collared blouse, black Rich&Skinny jeans, and pointed toe Urban Outfitter boots. 

Tuesday. Go preppy. I wore a C&C California sweater dress, brown leather Urban Outfitter belt, Knee high wool socks, and Donald Pliner boots.

Wednesday. Take a day off and wear a comfy sweater. I wore JCrew denim button up, Forever21 sweater, Gap purple scarf, UO skinny slacks, and Steve by Steve Madden leather boots.

Thursday. Whoop Whoop! Almost friday! I wore Urban Outfitters blazer and shirt, Juicy Couture black structured leggings, and See by Chloe boots. 


Friday. You made it! 

Have a Fabulous week! 
Hugs & Wishes!

2 comments:

  1. Supe cute outfits! I love all the stripes going on. And that orangeish blazer is also really cute.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! And I especially love your Thursday outfit, cute blazer!

    -Ashley
    Breakfastatsaks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking lovely girls and boys!