Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 2, 2012

My favorite color... Black

This little black dress is from Anthropologie and am in love with it. It's a tad longer in the back but not noticeably, which in my opinion makes the dress. Also I took some pictures around my house of places and space I have decorated. I want to major in Interior Design so I have been trying to be
creative lately! The pot I painted my self! I will post a DYI on how to make it.

Bedding- Anthropologie 


Dress- Anthropologie, sweater- Jcrew, Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs, boots- Miu, Socks- Urban Outfitters.


Made it myself! 


Inspired by Pottery Barn Teens.

Hugs & Wishes!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful dress and those are very nice ideas for create a beautiful space :)

    I love your blog it is awesome! :)

    XO! ~Nicole

    www.modeets.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking lovely girls and boys!