Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Month in review: May 2013

Top left hand picture is of my new Kate Spade planner I received as a gift for graduation. This bright pink planner makes me feel like Elle Woods and that I can take on any task thrown at me in college. 

Top right hand picture is of my nannying. This is my little mini me and we are at the zoo!

Kitchen 324 is a new trendy restaurant in downtown OKC that I recently scoped out. If your ever here to watch the Thunder play defiantly have brunch there! 

Below the coffee picture is my best friend and I trying our luck at a bingo hall. Who knew that was so much fun?

The last picture is of my day and I. Her name is Thunder and she is half golden retriever/ yellow lab. I love her dearly.

Hugs & Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking lovely girls and boys!